Itinerary to reach MERMET from the motorway
- Take motorway A43 connecting Lyons to Chambéry.
- Turn off the motorway at La Tour du Pin (Exit No. 9).
- After the tollgate, at the roundabout, take the 3rd road to the right and follow the signs that say “TOUTES DIRECTIONS/SAINT-JEAN DE SOUDAIN”[“All Directions/Saint-Jean de Soudain”] (D1).
- Continue for about 800 m until you reach another roundabout and then take the 1st road to the right leading towards Chambéry/St Jean de Soudan/La Tour (N6).
- Continue for about 500 m, until you reach a third roundabout, and take the road leading to Morestel/Dolomieu (D16).
- At the 4th roundabout, take the second road to the right and then go straight ahead.
- Continue driving straight ahead for about 1½ km.
- At the stop sign, turn left (D16).environ 1,5 km.
Drive on to La Chapelle de la Tour, which you drive through.
After about 800 m, you will arrive at a place called Les Palleteaux: turn right and drive towards Dolomieu/Sorlin (D16B).
In the centre of Dolomieu, turn right at the roundabout. At the second roundabout, drive around the roundabout and take the 3rd road to the right (D16B). Drive on for about 400 m and turn right, driving towards Veyrins/Les Avenières (D16H).
The road goes downward for about 2 km and then rises back up again for the next 300 m: at the top, turn left towards Mermet.
This trip will take you about 15 minutes.
Have a nice drive!
Link : http://www.mappy.com
Link : http://www.sncf.com
Link : http://www.aeroport.fr
58 chemin du Mont Maurin
F 38630 Veyrins Thuellin - France
Tel. : +33 (0) 474 336 615
Fax : +33 (0) 474 339 729
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agrandir le plan