Several times per year, the Mermet company will inform you of:
- the latest innovations in sun protection fabrics
- recent projects completed
- new tools and services available
- events and exhibitions
Published on:Thursday 11 October 2018
Mermet strengthens its communication by integrating social networks from this month of October. You will be able to follow our news on Facebook et Linkedin. We will regularly publish information on our products and servies, our projects, our events...
Don't hesitate to follow us and stay tuned!
What is BIM ?
BIM (Building Information Modelling) technology makes it possible to digitally create virtual models of buildings in order to conduct analyses, simulations (energy, budget, etc.) and to visualise the final building with all the construction elements, commonly referred to as objects. These objects can be integrated into architectural projects with ArchiCAD (Graphisoft), Revit (Autodesk), etc. BIM makes it possible to anticipate and rationalise decisions, and thus optimise budgets
Since a few months, 5 fabrics from Mermet range are available in BIM objects on BIMobject®: M-Screen 8505, Satiné 5500, Karellis 11301, Satiné 5500 Low E et Screen Nature Ultimetal®. Ils sont aussi accessibles sur notre site internet www.sunscreen-mermet.com
Today, solar protection is a key element in intelligent building design to reduce energy consumption, protect occupants and maintain comfort levels.
Mermet will exhibit at the shows:
- VETECO, International trade fair for windows, facades and glass structure: Novembre 13 to 16, 2018 in Madrid - Stand A21 / Hall 9. Get a free invitation on the website www.veteco.es with our code VE180000207CP
- EQUIPBAIE, International trade fair for windows, doors, closing systems and solar protection: Novembre 20 to 23, 2018 in Paris/Porte de Versailles - Stand R15 / Hall 1. Get a free invitation on the website www.equipbaie.com with our code EXH20087
This will be the opportunity to present our latest innovations!