This collection consolidates Mermet's positioning in large widths of up to 320 cm, ideal for equipping ever wider bay windows.
The range now includes 730 product combinations, a development requiring harmonisation of the range to enhance accessibility. Accordingly, the collection is still broken down into 4 product lines and evolves with:
Enhanced presentation of the range
• Internal Screen
- Screen Vision : 12 colours available in 4 openness factors, SV 1%, 3%, 5% and 10%, and in 3 widths (200, 250 and 320 cm),
- Screen Design : the M-Screen range has been remodelled with more "fashionable" colours; its 3 openness factors (8501, 8503 and 8505) are available in 3 widths (200, 250 and 320 cm) and 22 colours,
- Screen Thermic : 3 openness factors (S2 1%, 3% and 5%) are available in 2 widths (250 et 320 cm) and 7 colours.
• External Screen
- Following the success of the first RAL colours launched in 2015, the Satiné 5500 range is being expanded with 2 new RAL colours (7016 Anthracite Grey and 9005 Jet Black) and is now available in 52 colours: 44 are offered in 4 widths 200, 250, 285 and 320 cm; and 8 in the 285 cm width.
- New fabric for both external and internal applications: Satiné 5501. This dense fabric with enhanced thermal and optical performance filters 98% of light rays (VT = 2%) and reflects 98% of solar energy in external applications (gtot: 0.02 / glazing g = 0.32 and U = 1.1). More closed, the Satiné 5501 is characterised by its thinness (0.55 mm) and lightness (450 gr/m²).
NEW SALES AIDS: More functional, the aids are broken down into:
- Brochures : the addition of a transparency card enables you to visualise the transparency qualities of different fabrics and to compare multiple openness factors. Simplified classification of thermal and optical values, the addition of new pictograms and the positioning of each product line within the full collection of Mermet solutions complete the presentation,
- A landscape format box for quicker product identification.