Several times per year, the Mermet company will inform you of:
- the latest innovations in sun protection fabrics
- recent projects completed
- new tools and services available
- events and exhibitions
This project is an extensive renovation of 3 buildings to create a new impressive and unique urban office campus.
290 Resstende blinds were installed: 184 indoors and 106 outdoors. Different Mermet fabrics were used depending ont the solar protection requirements:
- Satiné 5500 colour 3006 Charcoal Bronze for the outdoor projection shades
- Satiné 5500 colour 0207 White Pearl in the double skin facade and for the external sloping roof of the glazed skylight
- M-Screen colour 0207 White Pearl for the internal blinds inside the offices on the upper floors
- Screen Vision colour 0701 Pearl Grey for the workspaces on the upper flors and colour 0202 White for the door.
This combination of fabrics provides optimum solar protection, improving the energy performance of buildings (Leed Gold): thermal and optical comfort, natural light, transparency...
Tertiary: Offices, Shops, Transport