- Technical support
- Your project
320 ZIP roller blinds in the Satiné 5500 fabric and colour 0130 Grey Charcoal, covering some 6,000m², have been deployed on the southern facade, composed of:
- 192 vertical ZIP blinds 3.49m high and 2.14m wide;
- 128 ZIP blinds, specially designed for vertical, horizontal and oblique applications.
With the ZIP system giving the fabric an ideal tension to create a perfect finish and offering excellent wind resistance.
Light control was fundamental importance in order to:
- Eliminate backlight in the offices, notably on projection screens;
- Provide optimum visual comfort for users occupying the rooms;
- Combat the glare caused by reflected sunlight;
- Guarantee thermal comfort by offering protection against heat;
- Provide perfect transparency with a clear view over this historical district whose architecture dates back to the 15th century.
LEED® Gold certified building
Tertiary: Offices, Shops, Transport
Herzog & de Meuron