Several times per year, the Mermet company will inform you of:
- the latest innovations in sun protection fabrics
- recent projects completed
- new tools and services available
- events and exhibitions
The installation of Acoustis® 50 fabric with 4 panels on the aisle ceiling and 2 smaller panels in the transept, designed to provide perfect acoustic correction and which:
- preserves the chapel’s architectural appearance for the audience. The installation of the panels does not alter or hide the structure of the nave from the perspective of the audience
- provides complete coverage of the upper reaches of the aisle stage-side, thereby increasing the precision and spatialization of the sound image. Sound is no longer concentrated in the chancel and reverberation is reduced.
And finally, on top of these 6 high tension panels, 8 others were installed laterally, fitting onto the alcoves in the side walls of the aisle.
Communities: Education, Health, Culture & Sport